What Do You Want To Get Out From This Class


Even though I chose finance to be my major, therefore, computer science has always been one of my interest. As the world is developing to be smarter and smarter every day, personally I think that getting to know about how virtual world works is extremely important because we have to adapt new technology everyday so that we can be updated and not being fall back behind. Let take World Wide Web as an example, World Wide Web has become the most important and well-known tools in our living and working life because it connects and relates to our daily life closely. We are at least once time a day have an intercom with World Wide Web. And maybe tomorrow there will be a tool or a product that going to affect our community in a more effective and productive way. This is a good thing about the virtual world, it always getting new update every day and if we are not hopping on the train of innovative on time we might be left behind. Throughout this course, I believe I will be able to understand how to apply technologies that form and combine to create the Web, appreciate Internet capabilities and vulnerable by learning about navigating and utilizing the virtual world of it. Moreover, I will have a chance to study the diverse types of technologies which are used in businesses, services, applications. This course will also mention about tools, vocabulary, processes to make informed purchase, maintenance decision and especially, the methods used to make up and maintain a virtual community. With all that being said, learning about virtual worlds and technologies will give me the opportunities to developed skills in underpinning of information retrieval, entertainment, community and commerce in order to serve different purposes such as studying, working, or even in my daily life. However, what even more interesting for me that I really want to get out from this class is that I to be able to learn from new event every day. For example, how is one new or current event can affect our life and what can we learn or do about it.  I am sure that what I have said above will not be everything I am going to learn from this course, therefore, there will be so much more interesting things and helpful lessons I can experience from this class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Driving Car - (Thoughts on a Topic NOT Presented by your group)

Extra Credit - 1000 True Fans

Web Pages